Friday, April 16, 2010

I love red quilts. this one was made on the serger... simple rail fence!

I had to get up early today to work on this blog. I have a sew day today which will be very fun but I have made a commitment to work on this every morning before I do anything else, and I thought about writing it yesterday which I probably could have done, but I didn't get a "round tuit".


Yesterday was another great day, but not for sewing. I didn't manage to do any sewing yesterday at all. But I did get a chance to go to a few Quilt Stores and that is always fun. It's not only that you get a chance to feel some fabric and renew your sense of purpose (I love to sew), but the social part is the best. I love to see people and find out what they are sewing and ohhhhh and ahhhhh over new projects and beautiful quilts. and yesterday I found out that my LQS owner joined a gym.... why? I don't know! She looks fabulous already but I guess she was trying to kill some time. I would rather find something to sew but I guess that's why she looks fabulous and I look... well... less than fabulous!


In a very few moments I will be packing to sew today so hopefully tomorrow you will get an update. I will pack my camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment