Wednesday, April 7, 2010

OK... so yesterday I trotted off to staples and other than buying a new Mechanical pencil, I didn't find anything too exciting. More about the pencil at a later date.

Today I was expecting the COGECO guy at 8 am to fix our TV service. I hate it when you have to jump right out of bed (this is a picture of my bed) and into something presentable for some service guy who turned out to be gorgeous and then you think... damn... should have put some makeup on or at least fixed my hair... well I am almost 60 so I guess that 30 year old didn't care too much but man he was good looking! Anyway cable is fixed and I likely won't have to have him back in a hurray but it was an exciting start to my morning.

Just as soon as I get this commitment done I plan to get into my sewing room. Haven't been in there since last Friday... starting to get a little antsy. So this might not be a long blog today.

1 comment:

  1. Love that cutter!... I own 3 of them! :)

    Fun blog!... keep going!

    Maddie
    www.freshstitches.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete