Thursday, April 22, 2010



Shining star. I found this pattern in a little Mennonite store in Elmira, and plenty of beautiful yellows


Some days, it seems to me, you just don't get anything done. You have really good intentions, but nothing seems to fall in place... Yesterday was that kind of day.


I did however get my floor washed. I have a room that is about 10 by 26' that is all linoleum and it has had many licks and promises, but yesterday I got down on my hands and knees and scrubbed! I realized in the first few minutes that many licks and promises is OK, for somethings, but not an off white linoleum floor with bumpy parts... go figure! Even my husband saw right away that I had scrubbed it! Now that was amazing. Now, I am a little embarrassed about this, but honestly, a wet mop twice a week, and it looked clean and besides, who has time to clean when there is sewing to be done. At any rate I was so exhausted after I cleaned the floor I had to sit down and eat chocolate and enjoy that clean floor. What else could I do?




These are my sons, Kris and Scot. Cute, eh?
My son turned 32 on Tuesday so last night we went to Red Lobster to celebrate! YUM YUM!! do I need to say anything else. We had a great waitress.. Michelle, so if you go to the Red Lobster in Kingston, be sure to be sat in her section and tell her I sent you. She is fabulous, best waitress I have ever had! In fact, I am writing Red Lobster an letter today to praise her.

No comments:

Post a Comment