Friday, April 9, 2010

I woke up this morning and turned on the news and saw there was snow in most of the country... lucky us got missed, but it is cold outside. I shut off the TV and turned on my IPod and listened to Neil ( that's Diamond for those of you who don't know me) and he perked me up. Dancing here at the computer. (too bad you can't see me. I am an awesome dancer!!!!! hahahahahaha!)


NO sewing time yesterday, but I did make a great discovery at Staples. More Elmer's Glue!!!! they have a great little pen that I bought and then rushed home to try and it is fantastic. It has a little thin tip (not thin enough for applique, but great for times when you just need a single dot in a specific place) and a brush tip for those other crafts... any way its not on my list of favorites YET, but I might consider it after more testing.

Jays won again and although I won't be mentioning it everyday, a come back in the 9th is great news, and I did get some more little flowers done.




1 comment:

  1. I love learning new ways to use things. I love Sewer's Aid too. Have used it mainly for my hand work thinking I would have to apply it too often to each section of machine thread...lol. I know that is crazy why didn't I think of just applying it to the spool. Great idea!!! Thanks Alice from Palm Desert CA

    ReplyDelete