Saturday, April 3, 2010

Its Saturday, the day before Easter and I am up early cooking eggs... 8 dozen eggs to be exact. Later today the grandchildren (x7) will colour and decorate those eggs in preparation for the annual family egg fight that has been going on for 33 years with Victor and I and probably 25 years prior to that with Victor's family.



Easter this year will be especially nice for me as I have re-acquainted myself with the son I had 40 years ago that I put up for adoption. He and his 3 children will be here to add to the excitement.


Here's a picture of a quilt top I finished this week. Really wanted to get it quilted but that didn't happen... Oh well soon... the 2 pillowcases I made on Thursday in my Sun room. First project on my new 820! (just a simple thing that rarely saw a seam ripper.. no points to match... LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment