Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Easter every one. We had a Great Easter celebration yesterday. The egg fights went over extremely well and the new 'cousins" had a blast. Unfortunately I didn't manage to get any pictures.


Today I planned to spend the whole day in my sewing room, only its the season opener for the Blue Jays and so I will be hand sewing this afternoon. I am working on another mini. The last one I made I gave away so this one will be for me. This quilt was approx 8 by 10... it was adorable. I have all my flowers made, now just adding some grass. I usually get a ton of the flowers done during baseball season so i expect this little quilt will be done in the near future now that baseball is back.

1 comment:

  1. I made two "elder" bibs for my parents (92 years old) today. They are finished with pre-made binding. I tried using the glue and it worked great! Really took the stress out of the process!

    Humph. I had to totally reenter making a Google Account. Very annoying.

    ReplyDelete