Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Yesterday, I set up the sun room to have our meals in once again... we use the room all winter for my weekly sewing afternoon with the girls and the grandchildren always get to play in there when they come for a visit because of the great little gas stove we have in there, but eating doesn't become comfortable until the first of April. This quilt is always on the table. I call it Daisy Fresh and it is one of my own layouts ( I like to think of them as layouts because I didn't Design the Drunkards Path or the China Astor and I am sure the appliques came from some source) but the putting together to make this great little table topper was my layout. I always say I am not in love with the colour purple but all my favorite quits have purple in them... go figure.



Last night I went to bingo with my Darling Daughter who is 5 months pregnant with my 8th grandchild and a dear quilting buddy... we had a blast but I had to buy fabric on sale (15 yards)before hand to justify the throwing away of the money I took to Bingo... didn't win, but I had a great evening!

Today I get to go to Staples... more fun sewing stuff!!!

2 comments: