Thursday, April 15, 2010


A work in progress...
I have a beautiful magnolia tree right outside my window and over the past few days it has broken out in full bloom. My daughter gave it to me 2 years ago for Mother's day and I never dreamt it would be such a beauty. It would make a beautiful wall hanging so I might take a picture of it today.

My favorite picture of my
granddaughter, Ella...
You can't hear her but she is
saying...
Help! Help! Help... too
cute!


No time in my sewing room yesterday. Wednesday is always a busy day for me. I generally have to do bookwork for my husband (grrrrr) and then in the afternoon a few of my quilting friends come over for a few hours of sit and stitch (translate how you wish)... handwork. I am preparing appliques for a Rabbit Factory Quilt I am planning on making. I calculated yesterday there are about 300 leaves on it (maybe more) plus the flowers so I might be a while getting it ready to machine applique. My buddy Elmer is helping me out with a little help from my Clover Mini Iron.

Today I am back at those pesky Nutcrackers, although I may run out to a couple of quilt stores instead... we will see! (Procrastination... next to talking it is my most favorite thing to do!)

No comments:

Post a Comment