Wednesday, April 14, 2010


The Pointless Wonder Quilt (a Quilt Country Pattern). I love pointless things... don't you?

Well, I guess I should have waited until today to do my update from yesterday because now I don't have any news from yesterday for today.... tee hee! I am speechless! (all right, those of you who know me know that's not true.)
It is a balmy 17 degrees Celsius here today... yeah! I could be like most of my fellow quilters and say I am going to the gardens today, but I am not. I love the way they look and promised myself a month ago I would spend time out there, but... I would much rather quilt than "feel the earth between my fingers". Besides I just got a manicure!
I was telling some of my best quilting friends the other night that our awning had finally bit the dust and I called several awning people to come in and give us a replacement quote... One local guy arrived and as he stepped out on my deck, proceeded to say..." Yah! I have been here plenty of times when the old owner (we have lived here 3 years) was here and I tell you this backyard was beautiful when he lived here". I almost threw him off my deck and I gave my business to someone else...
I found another tool that I might have to have... the Simplicity Bias Tape Maker... it is getting great reviews, but I haven't talked to anyone who has one... although it wouldn't matter I would have to buy one and test it myself to add it to the favorites list. But I see Mark Lipinski likes it and anything he likes is good enough for me.

See I told you... speechless!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the intro about your blog via Maple Leaf Quilt Guild. Love your information and tidbits about your life. My only complaint..... I spend too much time reading and too little time doing. I will keep reading however as I feel so at home here. Congratulations , regards , LLynnda

    ReplyDelete